Firebird F7611 is a modern universal folding knife, which will help you to solve a huge variety of tasks. It is suitable for work in an office, cooking and performing tasks which require considerable physical effort, for example, preparation of the branches for the fire.
Thanks to the folding design, it will easily fit in the pocket of pants or jacket. And the presence of the tough metal clip and holes for mounting the lanyard allows you to wear Firebird F7611 with maximum comfort placing it in the most convenient location.
The blade of the represented knife is made in the Drop-point form, it has a smooth sharpening of the cutting edge and special bevels on the butt, providing a smoother cut with stabbing actions (when cutting fish, etc.). The stainless steel of 440C grade, hardened to the level of 58-59 HRC is used for its production.
The lock of G-lock type is responsible for fixing the blade in the open position. It is extremely easy to operate and is suitable for both right-handed and left-handed people. Due to the design features, it is able to provide quick opening and closing of the knife and the speed can be comparable to the Button-lock.
The F7611 handle has a very original shape and due to the special projections and the installation of the G10 plates with textured surface reliable allows you to hold the knife straight and reverse grip, and also protects the user hand from slipping.
At the moment, the Firebird F7611 folding knife is available with black (BK), green (GR) and "camouflage" (CA) overlays.
- the knife has a foldable design;
- the total length in the open position is 20.5 cm;
- the blade has a length of 8.7 cm, and its thickness in the butt is 3.3 mm;
- the lock type — G-lock;
- the stainless steel of 440C grade is used for the blade manufacture;
- the hardness of the blade on the Rockwell scale is 58-59 units (HRC);
- the peg — double-sided;
- the pads on the handle are made of G10;
- the model F7611 is available with black, green and "camouflage" overlays on the handle;
- there is a removable steel clip and a lanyard hole;
- the knife weighs — 122 grams.