The Provoke™ Zap morphing karambit knife draws on ancient design but it’s hiding a futuristic secret. The first knife ever to feature Kinematic® technology, it stays neatly tucked away in transit and comes to life when there’s trouble afoot. Now built with Grivory®—a strong, lightweight, engineered thermoplastic—it’s more lightweight, adept, and crafted to go anywhere.
- Unique Innovation: Kinematic® deploys the blade with push of the thumb
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Simple and Tough: Injection molded handle is impact resistant
- Low Profile: pocket clip provides secure carry
- High Visibility: Bright green is easy to spot in all conditions
The opening mechanism is pulling the folder into the future whether it’s ready or not. Thumb pressure on the upper crossbar sets the chain reaction in motion, causing the blade to lunge to action while you’ve got a firm grasp on the handle. It’s built of electric green Grivory®, a super durable, lightweight thermoplastic for easy transport and a seamless transition into an everyday carry. In true Joe fashion, the pocket clip is also a world first—sitting almost completely flush with the handle and likewise activated with light thumb pressure.
The Provoke™ comes up strong when it’s called in for duty.
How Kinematic® Works
Nudge the upper crossbar with your thumb—while the rest of your fingers firmly grasp the handle—and the blade lunges to life and locks into place. Shift the discrete lever at the base of the finger loop and the blade retreats into its closed position.
||2.47" (62.69 mm)
||0.21" (5.38 mm)
||7.19" (182.58 mm)
||4.96" (125.88 mm)
||4.70 oz. (133.24g)
||Grivory with brass bolts
||Folding Knife w/Kinematic™