Condor Mountain Pass Surveyor KnifeRegular price £119.95
Designed for those who don’t see Mountains, but Opportunities! When climbing any outdoor challenge, an Explorer and the Mountain forge a PASS together using skill, determination, nature’s openings, and the right tools. Just as the name implies, the new Mountain PASS Series by Condor is designed to help you through the toughest challenges. These designs by Jason Breeden, a West Virginia native who has spent his life in the hills and hollows, are mapped out by following the fundamental principles used by traditional woodsmen. As rugged and venerable as the Appalachians that inspired them, the Mountain PASS Series combines Condor’s craftsmanship with modern materials to prevail through Plain And Simple Survival.
The Mountain Pass Surveyor comes with a 440C stainless blade with the signature Condor Classic finish that really resists wear from the elements. The Mountain Pass line comes with durable tan Micarta handles that provide excellent grip even in wet conditions. The knife comes with a handcrafted welted leather sheath.
- Code: 62750
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTK2018-6.25C
- Blade Length: 6.26" (158.9 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.57" (268.3 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Condor Classic
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Sheath: Handcrafted Leather, Brown
- Designer: Jason Breeden
- Weight: 10.94 oz. (310.0 g)
- Made in El Salvador