The new Mountain PASS Series by Condor is designed to help you through the toughest challenges. These designs by Jason Breeden, a West Virginia native who has spent his life in the hills and hollows, are mapped out by following the fundamental principles used by traditional woodsmen. As rugged and venerable as the Appalachians that inspired them, the Mountain PASS Series combines Condor’s craftsmanship with modern materials to prevail through Plain And Simple Survival.
The Mountain Pass Carry has a 440C stainless steel blade with the signature Condor Classic finish that resists the elements well. The Mountain Pass line comes with durable Micarta handles and a handcrafted welted leather sheath.
- Blade Length: 3.52" (89.3 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.89" (200.3 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Condor Classic
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Sheath: Handcrafted Leather, Brown
- Designer: Jason Breeden
- Weight: 7.76 oz. (220.0 g)
- Made in El Salvador