Condor Mountain Pass Camp KnifeRegular price £119.95
Designed for those who don’t see Mountains, but Opportunities! When climbing any outdoor challenge, an Explorer and the Mountain forge a PASS together using skill, determination, nature’s openings, and the right tools. Just as the name implies, the new Mountain PASS Series by Condor is designed to help you through the toughest challenges. These designs by Jason Breeden, a West Virginia native who has spent his life in the hills and hollows, are mapped out by following the fundamental principles used by traditional woodsmen. As rugged and venerable as the Appalachians that inspired them, the Mountain PASS Series combines Condor’s craftsmanship with modern materials to prevail through Plain And Simple Survival.
This Mountain Pass Axe comes with a 1075 high carbon steel blade with the signature Condor Classic finish that holds up well to hard use. Handles of the Mountain Pass line are made of a durable tan Micarta that gives superior grip even in wet conditions. All Mountain Pass line items come with a hand-crafted welted leather sheath.
- Code: 62740
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTK2836-4.25HC
- Overall Length: 13.96" (354.2 mm)
- Axe Head Dimensions: 5.56" X 4.28" (141.1 mm X 108.7 mm)
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Condor Classic
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Sheath: Handcrafted Leather, Brown
- Designer: Jason Breeden
- Weight: 29.28 oz. (830.0 g)
- Made in El Salvador