Condor Kimen KnifeRegular price £59.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Condor Kimen was designed to be used as a teaching aid in order to instruct children in bushcraft techniques and teach them to use and respect the value of a knife as a tool. The tip has been blunted to prevent accidents and the handle is narrow in comparison to the blade thus stopping smaller hands from slipping onto the blade edge. There is also a section on the back spine that has been cut away to create a sharper hollow where a fire steel can be more easily struck to start a fire. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel with a full tang design and white liners between that and the Walnut handle scales. It is supplied with a leather belt sheath.
- Blade Length: 3.19" / 8.1cm
- Handle Length: 3.71" / 9.4cm
- Overall Length: 6.90" / 17.5cm
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Blade Style: Blunt Tip Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Natural
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Sheath Material: Handcrafted Welted Leather
- Weight: 150g