The El Salvador Machete is a tool you want by your side at all times. It has a thin 1075 high carbon steel blade with a black traction coated finish and a capable, palm-filling wood handle. Includes a heavy duty thick leather sheath.
Condor machetes are unsurpassed in the quality in their craftsmanship. All come with a sheath whether it be heavy duty leather or ballistic nylon. The extra item you get with each Condor product (that we can’t put a price on) is the peace of mind knowing that you are using a truly superior cutting tool.
Condor originated in Solingen, Germany and has been producing quality machetes for over 225 years. The company’s roots are in military tools; however, over the years they have expanded operations to produce a wide range of high quality agricultural tools to better serve customers from various countries.
- Brand: Condor
- Blade Length: 18 in.
- Total Length: 23 1/2 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 1 lb. 15. oz.
- Width at Widest Point: 2 7/16 in.
- Blade Composition: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip): 3.1 mm./ 3.0 mm.
- Blade Style: Bush / Latin-Style
- Blade Detail: Arrives razor sharp from the factory, no additional sharpening required.
- Full Tang: Yes
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole, Rivited
- Handle Material: Wood
- Handle Style: Quillon
- Country of Origin: El Salvador