Condor Argyll Scottish MacheteRegular price £124.95
The Argyll Scottish Machete gets its name from the Scottish Highlands. Its design is inspired by the traditional and rustic Scottish swords called “Falchion,” which generally looked more like a machete and in the hands of Scottish warriors were capable of destroying their enemy shields. This machete has a great balance and feels very comfortable to swing, due to the shape of its blade and handle. To mark its origin, the Argyll Scottish Machete has traditional engravings and symbols on its blade, handle, and leather sheath, as well as white liners that contrast beautifully with its walnut wooden handle.
- Code: 60960
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTK1028-12.25HC
- Blade Length: 12.21"
- Overall Length: 19.05"
- Blade Thickness: 0.18"
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Blasted Satin
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Sheath: Handcrafted Welted Leather
- Designer: Walter A. Matthews
- Weight: 27.87 oz.
- Made in El Salvador