Part Kukri, part Parang, this hybrid brings the best of both worlds.
With a distal taper and a weight forward design, the Condor Amalgam Machete is an excellent tool. The small section near the choil makes it easy to use this large blade for small whittling chores as well.
Condor have tested this tool in multiple environments and it has achieved results above and beyond others of a similar type.
- Blade Length: 297.4mm / 29.7cm
- Handle Length: 167.3mm / 16.7cm
- Overall Length: 464.7mm / 46.4cm
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Blade Style: Parang Machete
- Blade Grind: Convex
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Sheath Material: Handcrafted Welted Leather
- Weight: 680g