Benchmade 141BK Nimravus Tactical Tanto Fixed Blade KnifeRegular price £220.00
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Nimravus is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- ALWAYS READY: The 141 is comfortable and easy to hold and use. The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The Nimravus 141's tanto blade style allows for maximum force to be applied to the tip, making it easy to cut. It's designed for tactical applications.
- SERVICES AND BENEFITS: For information and terms regarding Benchmade's Limited Warranty and LifeSharp Service, please visit Benchmade's website.
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
Blade Length: 4.50" (11.43cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
Overall Length: 9.45" (24.00cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.73mm)
Weight: 5.86oz. (166.13g)
Sheath Weight: 5.00oz. (141.75g)
|Blade Steel||154CM (58-61 HRC)|
|Clip Type||MALICE CLIP® (MOLLE Compatible)|
|Handle Material||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Blade Style||Plain Tanto|
|Handle Material||Blade Finish: Finish Black Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61) Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum(Black)|