- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-M4 stainless steel blade has excellent wear resistance and toughness. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 810 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 810 is large yet comfortable and easy to hold and use. With a carbide glass breaker on the pommel, the Contego 810 is ready for anything.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The reverse tanto blade style allows for maximum force to be applied to the tip, making it easy to cut. It's designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Designer: Osborne
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-M4 (62-64 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96mm)
- Open Length: 9.28" (23.57cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.46cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (13.97mm)
- Weight: 5.92oz. (167.83g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.